Businesswoman Erin Brown (and newest citizen of
Blacktopia) gives some quick advice for aspiring
entrepreneurs. Take heed to the advice she gives
in this article. You can certainly apply the knowledge
she provides to the readers and other Blacktopians.
1. DO YOUR RESEARCH! That's the best advice that I could give anyone. You have to know the industry, product/services and the competition. Do a SWAT analysis to lay it all out for you.
2. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE. I'm a firm believer that your network determines your net-worth.
3. BE FEARLESS. Fear is simply False Evidence Appearing Real. You can't let it stop your journey. DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL. Failure is your friend. You can learn from it. Nothing beats a failure, except for a try.
4. CREATE A PLAN. If you don't plan, you are setting yourself up for failure. You need a good business plan and a marketing plan.
5. EDUCATE YOURSELF. You can't rely on others to do the work for you, so you must educate yourself.
6. WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER. Most likely, there are other people out there who have done what you are doing. If they are successful, duplicate the system they've already put into place. Don't recreate the wheel. You have to benchmark what they've done and learn from it.
Take a look at some of the wonderful products provided by Younique by Jaime Staine
Click this Link: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/JaimeStaine/business
Sign up today! http://www.tvcmatrix.com/latosha42
Post a Comment