Tuesday, June 16, 2015
6 Facts About Major Black Businesses You May Not Have Known
Check out these 6 Facts about Major Black Businesses that You May have Not Known!!!
* Black-owned auto dealers collectively grossed $8 billion versus $7.2 billion from last year - an impressive $11.4% hike.
* Black-owned advertising agencies collectively posted a solid 7.2% revenue bump, from $287.5 million to $308.2 million.
* Black-owned banks collectively produced a 2% dip in assets — $5.5 billion to $5.4 billion — and a 12.4% plunge in capital — $474 million to $415 million.
* Black-owned investment companies plummeted 32.1% in taxable securities transactions, from $821 billion to $558 billion, while tax-exempt securities deals fell 25%, from $235 billion to $177 billion.
* Black-owned asset managers' collective growth in assets under management went from $118 billion in 2012 to $118.4 billion.
* The number of Black-owned private equity firms has increased to 15, with the addition of RLJ Credit Management, LLC (owned by Bob Johnson, founder of BET).
Listen to the new solo mixtape from 9Ten Mobb's very own Yung Abundance here at this direct link
Mr. Boom Boom Bang is BACK with a hot new single "Down Low"! Listen to it here at this direct link